Toronto’s Boldest Amusements Announced at Everything To Do With Sex Show
Toronto, ON; October 24/12 –The Everything To Do With Sex Show (ETDWSS) is sharing the forbidden fruits of adult entertainment at The Metro Toronto Convention Centre , November 2-4, 2012. The lights are dimmed, the curtains loosely part, and the warm glow beneath invites guests to peak behind the veil. Divine cabaret stars, 30-foot wide mural painted live at the show, and bondage playground worthy of Dorian Grey himself, await at the fingertips for pleasure and delight. These are among many other entertainment options to amuse your naughty side:
- Fifty Shades Play Room – succumb to light bondage-themed demonstrations, by Carrie Gray of Aslan Leather and Fantasia home parties.
- Roxi D’Lite – Canadian Queen of burlesque will be igniting ETDWSS with her new show to be revealed for the first time in Toronto. Crowned as Miss Exotic World and Queen of Burlesque, this fireball will sure ruffle your feathers.
- Jessica Gorlicky – an artistic Diva Star, Jessica is an incredibly talented artist who will be unveiling the looking glass of sensual erotic fantasy through performance art at ETDWSS Erotic Art Area.
- Canadian Men International – an internationally acclaimed erotic dancing troupe, that leaves little more on than smoking abs, tight undies and breathless audience.
- Hypnotist Dave Curran – better known as the Bad Boy of hypnosis, will shock and entice with his up-to-no-good twists and dares of the mind, to the amusement (or humiliation) of those present.
- Pastel Supernova – a mesmerising pin up dancer, singer and model, Pastel was noted as one of Canada’s 30 most influential women by Flare magazine. She will stun with her looks and undress with her style, as she performs at ETDWSS.
- Jessica O’Reilly – first time ETDWSS appearance by the guru of everything sex related; Jessica hosts Playboy TV’s SWING, runs retreats in the Caribbean and educates people on the many pleasures of sex worldwide. A definite must attend lecture series for the curious ones.
Tickets to attend the show are available online at: http://toronto.everythingtodowithsex.com/attendees/buy_Ticket.asp; single tickets available for $21.75 online or $25 at the door. Weekend passes are available for $30 online or $35 at the door.
ETDWSS Official Sponsors include: Cupid Boutique